Some egg-cellent ideas to ensure a cracking Easter
Easter egg puns aside, it is amongst the busiest and most lucrative long weekends of the year. And one with a wide appeal. Family breaks, spa escapes, dining offers, fun-filled events. Whatever your market, there is opportunity to maximise on revenue by implementing a creative omni-channel campaign. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket (sorry), be sure to take multiple, diverse steps to success.
Whether you are promoting Gift Vouchers, luxury stays, wine tours, dining offers or fun-filled events, below are some cracking ideas to put in place:
- Add a seasonal appear to your website and communications with relevant imagery and offerings.
- Seasonal posts and blogs help spread awareness. Don’t forget branded and Easter hashtags across social media.
- Create a sense of urgency. “Don’t miss out on our limited offer”. This will drive engagement and conversions.
- Be creative and bring a sense of fun. Support conversions with clear, concise text and strong CTAs.
- Videos are a great way to catch people’s attention across all platforms.
- Consider adding something extra that highlights your USP. Stay true to your brand but mix things up a little. See what we did there?
- Create a theme that complements your offerings. Vouchers, stays, dining. Adapt the message, platform, and timing of publication according to what best suits each target market. Tuesdays around before lunch are a feeding frenzy for advertising on Facebook.
Whether you are skipping through Springtime in the Northern Hemisphere or settling into Autumn in the Southern Hemisphere, talk to us today about creative and egg-citing promotions to drive growth in revenue.Drop Us a Line