Here at The Brand Mix, we understand the key to maximising online visibility starts with the right foundations. Well-written copy, clean web design, secure domain, responsive navigation, search engine optimisation.
Cyberspace is flooded with tips and tricks on how to maximise your brand’s visibility online. We have no doubt you’ve read your fill of traditional approaches.
Now it’s time to take the road less travelled. The web connoisseurs’ approach. The subtleties that set you and your website apart from the rest. What more can you do to attract visitors? Check out these technological transformations currently on the rise.
- Social Messaging Apps: Email remains a hyper-efficient form of communication but social messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp possess a casual, familiar, and instantaneous quality. Facebook Messenger has approximately 1.3 billion active monthly users. WhatsApp’s statistics are strikingly similar, with 55 billion messages sent daily. Hospitality organisations can’t afford to forego establishing a tangible presence on these messaging giants.
- Omnichannel Marketing: You’ve set up your hotel’s social media accounts. You publish regular blog posts. You dispatch newsletters via email. A major accomplishment! But it still leaves a lot of ground uncovered. Omnichannel Marketing signifies advertising across every available channel. This could include vlogs, podcasts, mobile apps, and press releases. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.
- AI/Chatbots: Gartner predicts that 25% of customer service will be automated by 2020. The technology is quick to respond and can immediately access a backlog of the customer’s previous transactions. Implement Chatbots on your website, refine the technology, and stay ahead of the curve.
- Tell Your Story: Video content has become indispensable, with YouTube qualifying as the world’s second largest online search engine. But you don’t have to be a videographer to engage your audience. Use Facebook Stories, Instagram Stories, and Snapchat to capture your guests’ attention. The content is only temporary, adding a layer of immediacy and evoking what the kids are calling, “FOMO” (“Fear of Missing Out”).
- Visual/Voice Search: The advent of Google Lens allows Smart Phone users to photograph their surroundings to acquire additional information; for example, scanning a building to discover the year it was built. Meanwhile, Siri and Alexa are used to answer queries quickly and efficiently. Refine your SEO strategy so that your hotel website is included in these innovative search engine rankings.
At The Brand Mix, we’re all about implementing tomorrow’s strategies today. Contact us to take the first step towards upping your website game!