Let’s say you’ve already established the foundations of your website. Its purpose is clear, its message is communicated effectively, the content is managed via a reliable CMS, the design is attractive, the pages have been SSL secured (https://), and the ‘About Us’ section is decorated with images of smiling team members. Great job! It’s quite an accomplishment.
(If you’re in need of a little extra help, websites are our speciality. Click here to find out more.)
Now it’s time to become a magnet for potential customers. Web development, brand maintenance, and the establishment of online visibility are multi-faceted challenges. Luckily, at The Brand Mix, we’re experts at what we do. This means we have the know-how to whittle sprawling and complex processes down to five crucial ingredients. Follow these tips to take your website to the next level.
- Clarity: Description and navigation must be kept simple. Guests shouldn’t have to read walls of text or follow countless links to source the answer to a simple question. Well-written copy and minimalist functionality is key.
- Expansion: Don’t be afraid to create. And once you start, don’t stop. Your property website should feature a stream of fresh material, from blogs to vlogs to podcasts. In such a competitive online world, you engage to stay relevant.
- SEO: Invest in Search Engine Optimisation to be ranked higher in search results by the likes of Google and Bing. SEO is another of our specialties. Click here to find out more.
- Analytics: Keep a close eye on your website analytics. These provide invaluable information on how your guests found you, which advertisements are proving irresistible, and which are falling behind. Knowing where to invest time, resources, and money is half the battle.
- Responsive: Your website needs faster load times. It should also benefit from full optimisation across desktop, Smart Phone, and Tablet. In the age of short attention spans, it only takes one small slip-up to lose a guest. But make your website the best it can be, and they’ll be coming back for more.
Don’t hesitate to contact The Brand Mix for more information, advice, or a helping hand. Put your trust in us. We won’t let you down.